We made it out Mt Biking for the first time this year as a family (meaning Kami came). After my new bike shoes didn't fit, my gears needing a twenty minute tune up at the trail head, and Charlie wimpering for the last 19 minutes of it, we took off. We rode hard and long maybe not fast but we loved every single minute of it. Charlie loved to stop at the water spots and cool off. I seemed to ride so much better after I used my inhaler...werid uh. Me being in front I was able to know all the silk worms down for Brent, I'm the sweetest wife. The view of Ogden was so awesome at the top. Brent even said I am becoming faster at down hill riding, go me! Two days later and my backside is still sore. Must get back on the saddle again soon:)
6 years ago
2 comments:
Sore backside huh?
If you ate more you could have more cushion like ME. Look into it.
Man, the weather has been fantastic today. I hope you went biking today.
I think Charlie needs a bike...other than that...sounds great. Go you, did troy tell you about his biking adventure here in SD? Ask him.
Post a Comment