Marie & Tara invited me to the Stadium of Fire.
One because she was so sweet and wanted to really participate in celebrating our Independance Day and knew my hubby works on the weekends.
And two Tara knew I love SHeDasiy and they performed!
Hill Air Force Base performed a Fly-By!
Glenn Beck gave a truely inspirational speech.
He emphasized how luckly we are to live is such a great land.
I normally can only listen to him for very short periods of time,
but his words and delivery were perfect.
The Stadium of Fire Dancers were really talented.
If you look in between the Dancers with the Blue Flags you will see families on the Grass.
These are the families of the Armed forces.
SHeDAISY PERFORMED!!
They were so cute and sang some of my favorite songs!
Thank You a Million Marie & Tara for Inviting me!
Tara and I were so excited when the Jonas Brothers performed.
Okay that is not intirely true because we had never heard them before;
but we felt very out of place not showing groupie/crazy like excitement next to every other child there between the ages of 5 and 16 years that were going crazy. A cute teen sitting next to Darrell knew every word to every song and sang on the top of her lungs to her mother and would scream every other moment of the concert. But this part wasn't completely a bust because they sang a parent pleaser "Sweet Caroline;" which was great because Tara and I could finally look cool around the other kids because we knew the words (and they didn't).
Plus Darrell and Marie dance through the whole song.
The fireworks were amazing!
A flag was retired tonight at the Stadium of Fire.
HAPPY 4TH of JULY!
2 comments:
I can't believe you didn't know the Jonas Brothers - we are totally into them here! HAHA not really. Looks like a fun time though.
I couldn't comment on the one above so I snuk this one in...YEAH for an update!
Post a Comment