Monday, October 13, 2008

SOMETHING TO BE THANKFUL FOR

my hubby recently went mt biking [without me] and majorly overestimated his ability in the sport and crashed into a rock . . . with his seemingly not so clever head. yes after one emergence trip to the insta-care, five IV antibiotic stops to the ER, and two visits to the local plastic surgeon he is alive and well. but it makes one wonder why people decide to ride bikes on rock-studded rut-embedded uneven terrain, with long back-breaking climbs, crazy impossible switchbacks and all during unbearable heat. some says it's the challenge, or staying fit; maybe event the view at the top. my reason . . . because i simply love it.
this is KAMI and my hubby got me into mt biking and that is something to be thankful for!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of blogging.
Beware of saying anything you feel strongly about as it may come back to bite you. As I have just experienced. Anyway, I think it is fun and should be used for anything you want to say. Welcome Aboard.

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

wahoo - finally a mitchell who will embrace a computer! :)

Glad to hear Brent is OK - I did hear about this but I failed to call. sorry.